Position Description :
Opportunity to work behind the scenes on collaborative events. Meet and work alongside varied chefs and designers in the event/entertaining industry. Applicant should be an enthusiastic hard worker who is interested in facilitating these relationships and coordinating for events. Internship will be 2 days a week with flexibility, but including weekend hours during events. Some tasks might include event production, prop sourcing, DIY projects, online research, and assisting at Photo shoots. Internship is unpaid but you will eat well!
Applicant must be :
- Comfortable working in a kitchen with food
- Knowledgeable about current food trends, design and event publications and blogs
- Outgoing and personable, able to engage strangers and facilitate social events
- Creatively minded – Enthusiastic about design elements and able to make tasteful decisions
- Highly organized and computer proficient
*Applicants especially desired with interest/education in any of the following: culinary arts, photography, graphic design, floral design, and PR.
please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com